The Eurovision Song Contest will be held in the UK for the first time in 25 years and, as a nation, we’re ready to embrace everything that the contest stands for: spectacular vocals, over-the-top costumes, amazing productions, and potentially the most die-hard fans in the world.
When tickets went on sale at the beginning of March, many people missed out. Not only did tickets to the Grand Final sell out in 36 minutes (and the eight other dress rehearsals and semi-finals in 90 minutes), but the sales site crashed too.
If you were one of the hopefuls desperately trying to get tickets to one of the biggest parties of the year, then you’re in luck, as we’ve got an even better offer! Would you like to win the ultimate Eurovision experience in one of our large houses?
Skip ahead to find out more and enter...
What is the Eurovision experience?
Enter our competition to win the ultimate Eurovision experience and celebrate everyone’s favourite song competition in style. We’re on the hunt for the world’s biggest Eurovision superfan to come and enjoy a unique stay at a luxury cottage from Friday 12th – Sunday 14th May, for a one-of-a-kind celebration.
The Eurovision experience includes...
- A 2-night stay at Xantara, Bingley for up to 8 people
- Complimentary drinks
- £150 of Just Eat vouchers
- A range of games to keep you entertained during the interval
- Eurovision decoration to really set the scene
Take a tour of the Eurovision experience...
Discover our luxury Eurovision house
Xantara in Bingley will be the setting for your best-ever Eurovision weekend, and it sleeps eight people, boasting four bedrooms and three bathrooms.
One of our most unique properties, its luxury backdrop really is the perfect setting for a celebration, and it comes with its very own wood-fired pizza oven as well as a hot tub, which you can soak in once the results have been announced.
The open-plan living space is extremely spacious, which means you and all your friends will have plenty of room to dance; if it’s a warm evening, then you can open the bi-fold doors and lounge on one of the sumptuous sofas in the garden, glass of bubbly in hand, as you listen to this year’s entrants.
Plus, with the picturesque town of Saltaire just 2 miles away, and the Yorkshire Dales 10 miles away, you can extend your staycation by checking out the nearby shops, cafes, tracks and trails.
How to enter
If you want to cheer on the UK and Ukraine in style in our luxury home, away from the crowds in Liverpool, then all you need to do is tell us why you’re the ultimate Eurovision fan by clicking the button below and filling out the entry form.
Simply tell us, in no more than 200 words, why you should win. Maybe you’ve hosted Eurovision parties every single year for your friends, and always have the best costume? Perhaps you listen to your favourite Eurovision artists year-round and not just in the month of May (because Måns Zelmerlöw, Måneskin, and Go_A are all clearly superior to your standard chart music!), or maybe you’ve travelled to a host city in the past, but weren’t successful in nabbing tickets for any of the shows? Whatever your reason is, we want to hear from you!
We're sorry, this competition has now closed.
Applications open on Monday 17th April 2023, and will close at 11.59pm on Monday 1st May 2023. The winner will be announced on the week of the 1st May 2023, so good luck!
Alternatively, if you’re looking for a more low-key staycation this year, then why not take a look at our full selection of large cottages in Yorkshire?
Other key information
This is a stay for two nights between 12th-14th May 2023. Arrival is from 4pm, however, should you require a later check-in time, then please let a representative know in advance. Check out is before 10am.
Participant guidelines: Minimum age for entrants: 18 years. Available for a party of up to eight people. Entrants must be able to organise their own travel to the accommodation and, if travelling internationally, passports, visas and travel insurance are the responsibility of the entrant. Children under the age of 18 are entitled to take part in the stay as long as the entrant is above the age of 18.
There is private parking available for four cars with a garage for secure bike storage. A maximum of up to two dogs are welcome at the property. A £150 Just Eat voucher will be provided on arrival to spend online or through the app. A selection of drinks will also be provided on arrival. Party games will also be provided with a selection of Eurovision-themed props. However, props and items shown in the promotional video are not all included in the stay and decorations in the video will not be reflected in the actual stay.
Please note, it is expected that all guests are respectful of the property and adhere to the usual Big Domain guidelines throughout the duration of their stay. The property should not be left in a state that requires excessive or deep cleaning. Guests will be expected to pay for any damages to the property
Terms and conditions
The Terms and Conditions are applicable to all entries into the Eurovision Experience Competition received by us in the period 17 April to 1 May 2023.
Please read these Terms and Conditions before you participate in the Eurovision Experience Competition (“the Competition”) as they apply to the Competition and participation is deemed to be acceptance of these Terms and Conditions:
PROMOTER: Big Domain as part of The Travel Chapter Limited whose registered office is at Travel Chapter House, Gammaton Road, Bideford, Devon EX39 4DF (referred to as “The Travel Chapter”, “we”, “us”, “our” or “the Controller”)
AGENCY: Connective3 Limited whose registered office is at Ground Floor, Queen Street, Leeds, LS1 2TW (referred to as “Connective3” or “the Processor”) who are administering the Competition on behalf of The Travel Chapter
PARTICIPANT: A person who is eligible to enter the Competition in accordance with these Terms and Conditions (referred to as “participant” or “you”)
THE PRIZES: A two night stay at the Xantara property (Bingley, West Yorkshire) for the period 12 to 14 May 2023, a £150 Just Eat Voucher and a selection of Eurovision themed games and props (“the Prizes”)
If you cannot find the information you are looking for below, please contact us and we will be happy to answer any queries.
1. Entry to the Competition opens on Monday 17th April 2023, and will close at 11.59pm on Monday 1st May 2023. Any entries received after that date will not be considered.
2. The Competition is open to participants who are based in the UK and who are over the age of 18.
3. Entries to the Competition must be made via the Big Domain website.
4. There is one entry per participant only.
5. Employees (and their families) of The Travel Chapter, or any of its group companies, are not eligible to enter the Competition.
6. Employees (and their families) of Connective3, or any of its group companies, are not eligible to enter the Competition.
7. No purchase is necessary to enter the Competition.
8. By entering the Competition, you acknowledge that if you win, you must consent to photos of yourself, and your nominated guests, being shared publicly for marketing and promotional purposes. You also acknowledge that you are giving The Travel Chapter the right to repost your entry photo/video on any of their websites, Facebook, Twitter and Instagram accounts. The Competition is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Instagram, Facebook, Twitter or any other social network.
9. This Competition is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Eurovision.
10. The Travel Chapter reserves the right to amend, withdraw or restrict the Competition, including these Terms and Conditions, at any time and without notice.
11. The selection process is as follows: Participants must explain why they believe themselves to be the world’s biggest Eurovision fan by submitting at least one photo, and explaining in no less than 200 words why they should win the Prizes. The Competition winner (“successful participant”) will be chosen after the closing date from all the entries received. The successful participant will be chosen by The Travel Chapter’s in-house judging panel.
12. The Travel Chapter’s decision on all matters set out in these Terms and Conditions, including but not limited to the successful participant, is final.
13. The successful participant, and up to seven nominated guests, will receive a two night stay at the Xantara property, booked on their behalf by The Travel Chapter, a £150 Just Eat voucher to spend, and a selection of Eurovision themed games and props. The Travel Chapter is not responsible for any taxes, or tax consequences, arising from the provision of the Prizes.
14. Please note that props, decorations, accessories, games, food and outfits shown in the promotional video of the Competition are not all included in the Prizes or the stay, and decorations in the video will not be reflected in the actual stay.
15. The Prizes are as stated, and no cash or other alternatives will be offered. The Prizes are not transferable, are subject to availability, and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another prize of an equivalent value without giving notice. The Travel Chapter accepts no responsibility for any variation in the value of any prize.
16. The successful participant will be chosen by us and notified in the week commencing Monday 1st May 2023, and will have 48 hours to confirm acceptance of the Prizes. All reasonable endeavours will be made to contact the successful participant during this time. If the successful participant cannot be contacted, or is not available, we reserve the right to select an alternative shortlisted participant as the successful participant. The Travel Chapter/Connective3 will reach out to the successful participant at this time and arrange the stay with them. There will be close correspondence between the parties to ensure everything runs according to plan.
17. The successful participant, and their nominated guests, will organise their own travel to the Xantara property at their own cost.
18. If travelling from outside of the UK, the successful participant and their nominated guests, must have a valid passport (with at least six months’ validity remaining after return), and must satisfy any special visa requirements that may apply. Passports and visas are the responsibility and cost of the successful participant and their nominated guests. The Travel Chapter cannot be held responsible if the successful participant, or any nominated guest, fail to obtain the required travel documentation.
19. Travel insurance for the successful participant and their nominated guests is the responsibility of the successful participant.
20. The successful participant can bring up to seven nominated guests and the total party must not exceed eight people. The successful participant will not be able to bring any additional people to the Xantara property at any time during the duration of the stay.
21. The successful participant agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material, as well as their entry. Any personal data relating to the successful participant, or any other participants, will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation, and will not be disclosed to a third party without any participant’s prior consent.
23. The Travel Chapter makes no representations and gives no warranties as to the quality, suitability or merchantability of the prizes.
24. To the fullest extent permitted by law, The Travel Chapter is not liable for any loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered or incurred (including but not limited to, direct or consequential loss) in connection with entry into the Competition or acceptance of the Prizes.
25. The Competition and these Terms and Conditions are intended to be legally binding and will be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England. The English courts will have exclusive jurisdiction over any claim or dispute arising from or related to the Competition or these Terms and Conditions.
Disclaimer: Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the information at the time of writing,
please ensure you check carefully before making any decisions based on the contents within this article.