Bay Villa is a fantastic 5 bedroom luxury villa with amazing panoramic views over Kalkan Bay, situated in an elevated peaceful location above Kalkan.
Bay Villa is beautifully decorated and furnished and extremely well equipped, to ensure that you can relax and enjoy your time in Kalkan in comfort.
All bedrooms are en-suite and have large private balconies/terraces. The villa is air-conditioned throughout and there is a flat screen TV, DVD player and Wifi internet connection.
The villa has unbelievable panoramic views and beautiful infinity pool & Jacuzzi, however you will want to spend much of your time outside. The pool is surrounded by a spacious patio area, equipped with sun-loungers and sun-shades.
The villa is perfect for families and larger groups.
* Top of the range fully fitted kitchen with integrated appliances Fridge/Freezer, Oven, Hob, Microwave, Dishwasher and Toaster. Breakfast bar & stools. Downstairs cloakroom.
* Two 3 seater leather seating seating units, flat screen TV, Coffee table. Dining table, seating 10.
* The lounge/kitchen diner with end to end French windows offering breath-taking views, leading out onto large patio/terrace area.
* Bedroom 3 : Double room with Juliet balcony, fitted wardrobes, vanity unit and walk in wet-room.
* Bedroom 4 : Double bed, fitted wardrobes and private balcony. Fantastic design bathroom with Jacuzzi bath and separate walk-in shower.
* Bedroom 5 : Master bedroom suite with stunning circular bed and built in drawer/storage unit. Wall mounted TV. Wardrobe, vanity unit. Over sized Jacuzzi bath with amazing views from windows over the bay.
En-suite wet room. Large private roof terrace.
- Panoramic views
- All bedrooms are en-suite
- Flat screen TV
- DVD player
- Infinity swimming pool
- Sun loungers and sun shades
- Well equipped kitchen with integrated appliances
- Dining table to seat 10
- Walk in wet room
- Jacuzzi bath
Prices per week:
Balance due 8 weeks prior to arrival
£250 refundable security deposit
The Turquoise Coast / Lycia region
Turkey's Mediterranean shore, called the Turquoise Coast, is nearly 1600 km (994 miles) long, scattered with sandy beaches and sprinkled abundantly with classical cities turned to picturesque ruins.
It has more beaches and resorts than the Aegean coast and warmer,saltier water than the black sea coast.
The Taurus (Toros) mountains form a dramatic backdrop along much of the coast, often dropping steeply right into the sea but in some places rivers have washed down enough sediment over the ages to form beaches backed by fertile alluvial plains good for growing cotton, vegetables and even tropical fruits like bananas.
Kalkan is an elegant harbour town set in the heart of the old Lycian region. It is relatively cosmopolitan with wonderful restaurants and great places to stay. The Taurus mountains provide a stunning backdrop whilst the views across the bay are remarkable.
This beautiful and sophisticated Bougainvillea covered harbour town is set in a breathtaking landscape in the heart of the Turquoise coast.
Nearest airport is Dalaman Airport which is 120km from/to Kalkan. We can arrange private airport transfer from/to airport.